Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get some surfing gear?
- The Anglesea Surf Center is next door and can cater for all your surfing requirements and has a range of surfboards for every skill level, as well as a range of clothing from the major surfing brands.
- Uber Mama, modern Australian Cuisine.
- Anglesea Golf Club Bistro, in a casual atmosphere.
- Rose Chinese Restaurant, dine in or take away.
- Anglesea Hotel, bistro meals & TAB.
- Laneway 73 Cafe, licenced cafe with alfresco dining.
- Sea Eyes, relaxed eating place.
- The Coast Restaurant, italian & seafood.
- Maid’s Pantry Brunchbar, breakfast & lunch spot.
- Diggers Vegie Kitchen, vegan & vegetarian restaurant.
- Desiderio Italian, Italian cuisine.
What’s there to see & do?
- Ecologic tours
- Horse riding & bike riding.
- View the wildlife or explore the Heath and the numerous wildflowers.
- Explore the marsh walkways.
- Take a short stroll to the Anglesea main surf beach.
- Grab a wave, hire a surfboard, catch a fish get some sun or play golf among the kangaroos at the Anglesea Golf Course.
- Surf Coast Walk – well maintained walking tracks.
- Whatever your pleasure the Anglesea has something for everyone.